Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Ready for Summer

Summer is almost here - can you feel it? I sure can! I love the feel of the sun warming my fur as I snooze on the docks. Oh, and of course all the activity here at the marina is a sure sign that summer is on its way as well.

I've been trying to be a team player and help out as much as I can. I know everyone is thrilled with my help because all I hear is "oh, Woody" this and "oh, Woody" that... I think they are especially appreciative of my help in staining the docks, and the deck, and the sidewalk, and the carpet! Yup, there is a lot of work to be done, but with me on the crew you can rest assured we'll be ready for you all to visit in time for the summer season!

Someone is calling my name - uh oh, they are waving a chewed up boat cushion at me - GOTTA RUN!

Capt. Woody

No comments:

Post a Comment